Manufactured under controlled factory conditions, all panels come fully insulated and boarded, ready for taping and jointing, with the windows and doors already fitted.
The solid timber framework is strong – at a minimum of 140mm x 60mm, C24 graded, Scots Pine, PEFC, 15% (±3%) moisture content, and fully treated to last.
Any external finish is possible from cavity brickwork, to cavity-less render systems, to timber cladding, to tile hanging, to terracotta rain screens – the choice is yours.
The system is very quick – with our highly trained crews all the fully finished internal and external walls of a typical three bedroom house would go up in a day, meeting the highest levels of quality and safety.
U-values range from 0.30 W/m²K down to 0.12 W/m²K, and there’s a choice of finishes, insulation and wall build-ups, with excellent air tightness as standard.
• 100% PEFC timber product.
• Wolmanit CX10 timber treatment.
• Panel sizes up to 13m long & 3m high.
• Studs 60mm x 140mm, soles 80mm x 140mm, heads 100 x 140mm minimum.
• Solid timber construction, not lightweight engineering.
• Better strength, stability & fire resistance.
• Better acoustic performance.
• Supply only, supply & training, or supply & fix.
• Very rapid installation rates – a house in a day.
• Zero site waste & better site safety.
• Full structural calculations supplied.
• Single, double or triple external wall skins systems.
• Any U-value from 0.30 W/m²K to 0.12 W/m²K.
• Mineral wool, wood fibre or EPS insulation.
• With or without windows and doors fitted.
• Upvc, timber, aluminium, or composite aluminium windows.
• Any acoustic performance from RW = 45, to RW = 80 dB.
• Any fire resistance from 30 to 90 minutes.
• Glulam and steelwork integrated within the wall panels.
• Electrical back boxes and conduits fitted.
• Bespoke openings for M & E services